Alone yet not bored
Searching, seeking unending rope
His guidance widens the path
That I may slip not
Then He waits for me to give
The burden that I cannot bring
Give it or someday be weak
Heavy it is to those who think
much of who He is
Then I wonder do I have time?
Or is it Him that roams around
How vast the earth to breed
But even the whole universe,
not even an ease
It is me who makes no attention
To someone that gives me protection
Many are my plans, but seem dim
Because His ultimate purpose
is not my dream...
Searching, seeking unending rope
His guidance widens the path
That I may slip not
Then He waits for me to give
The burden that I cannot bring
Give it or someday be weak
Heavy it is to those who think
much of who He is
Then I wonder do I have time?
Or is it Him that roams around
How vast the earth to breed
But even the whole universe,
not even an ease
It is me who makes no attention
To someone that gives me protection
Many are my plans, but seem dim
Because His ultimate purpose
is not my dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment