Am I different?
Or I just need attention?
Some pity, but hate correction
To be better, when it really doesn't matter
One day an itch in me that I want to ask
Thirty-three years, how did He walk
A life hidden, but deep inside
The fate everyone needs to grasp
Am I critical or It's just me not mindful?
But a burden in me, I want to take off
Do I have to carry lest not offend?
Indeed too much for me, but I must depend
No eye has seen but I want His eyes
His heart that feels the deepest heartbeat
He gave me these so I know
Whom the glory, it's not my show
Comfort me, when You love variety
You delight when there is no similarity
But in all of these there is one thing common
We are one because He became human
No comments:
Post a Comment