Friday, March 20, 2009

Compare Me? [Psalm 113-114]

As far as your eyes can see
Why do you want to know
When all of them is by me
Compare me, even the sky will speak

I did everything with pleasure
Who says it was hard for me
I delight in things that are impossible
To you who doubts that I'm able

What's the point when all you have is me?
You search with the wrong intention
Fear me, not blind men who can't see
I'm wisdom, worship me

I proved Myself many times
Remember thee, or your hearts will freeze
History is mine
No story ever exists without my guide

I'm directing your steps, you godly
Never think uncertainty is behind
My promise revealed, don't be deceived
I'm not slow, If I was, you won't receive

I love you and the world that you live in
My desire is always to dwell within
Be strong and stand still
I am He, the God that I used to be
Believe me, trust me, worship me

No comments:

Post a Comment