Thursday, March 19, 2009

Enthusiasm Redefined

Sometimes trying to think positive all the time is not enough.
No matter how hard i try, it is always not enough.

To work enthusiastically is to work fervently in the Spirit; to boil, to stretch out, to step up further, to have zeal.

I always thought that to be enthusiastic is to be always positive, to be always smiling no matter the circumstance.

Later, I found out that to be enthusiastic means to allow the Holy Spirit to excite us when we work.
I believe it is true since we are nothing without Him. It is His grace that enables us to obey.

To be positive is OK, but to ask Him to excite you is a different thing.

In the workplace, suddenly, plates turned into spaceships. The mop and the broom turned into mother ships invading planet Grease. Things are turning out to be fun and exciting. Now I understand what enthusiasm really is. Imagination comes in handy this time!

I think i'm the best dishwasher in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment