"THEIR" pops out from this verse.
When we go and obey and leave all consequences to Him, He will come and teach Himself to our city (my family, my loved ones).
As long as I don't obey, I'm on my way and I'm keeping Him from going to my city. As long as I try to do things on my own, I'm robbing Him from preaching to my city.
It's amazing how Jesus lived His life. There was no record of Him reaching out to His parents, brothers or sisters that they must believe Him to be saved. His family even misunderstood Him as someone crazy or out of His mind when He started His ministry. Yet we find them in the upper room, during the day of the Pentecost. James, His earthly brother was martyred because of His faith.
He was faithful. He only did and said what His father told Him. He knew what He was called to do and left everything to God.
No doubt God does not want anyone to perish. The good news will be preached to everyone.
We just obey and He will preach to our city.
It's amazing how Jesus lived His life. There was no record of Him reaching out to His parents, brothers or sisters that they must believe Him to be saved. His family even misunderstood Him as someone crazy or out of His mind when He started His ministry. Yet we find them in the upper room, during the day of the Pentecost. James, His earthly brother was martyred because of His faith.
He was faithful. He only did and said what His father told Him. He knew what He was called to do and left everything to God.
No doubt God does not want anyone to perish. The good news will be preached to everyone.
We just obey and He will preach to our city.
No comments:
Post a Comment