Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Is Not A Race

Who is more spiritual and who's not
I feel Him, I don't feel Him
I realized this yet he hasn't seen
This is not a race

He does these, He doesn't
How come I can't be like him
Passion like his, passion like this
This is not a race

My child understand this
You deserve more than these
I can change you better with ease
But your character is what you miss

Advice here, advice there
I don't need this, I know this
Yes indeed, but remember this
Just listen, for I can change you even w/o tips

Oh my child, imagine what is ahead
You are heir to the man of faith
Wisdom is what it is
Learn to fight because you know
I have done more than best

God is love even before the world began
In Him there is no hatred and lust
Trust Him even when you feel not
Lift your head up, a cloud of witnesses above

No comments:

Post a Comment