Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Uneasy Change [Psalm 79]

a struggle to obey when i know i have to...

Sovereign God You are in control
Pressured? Stressed? Not at all
You have planned everything ahead
"just trust me", that's what You said

New mercies come every morning
All my needs, you always bring
My strength is in You
I'm helpless and weak without You

God have mercy on me
I can't do what you told me
Help me obey you willingly
You are to be feared more than the enemy

My flesh is too strong
But to You I belong
I have the weapons to fight
This world is full of darkness 

Don't lose your sight

Is is too much for you?
Know that it is all good
You should grow even when not in the word
I will never leave you begging for food

Present your needs to Me
Lift them up until I see
Increase your faith, son
Fear Me because I'm the only One

No comments:

Post a Comment