This year I have been asking God to teach me how to love others more.
Earlier, I was in a bus sorrounded by different kinds of people. Some smell bad, some look weird, some look mad, etc. I asked God, “This is tough. How can I show love to these people?”And then I heard a voice, “What is love when you know they will love you back?”
I still did not get it.
During the past few days, I have been learning how to love. I found a way to love. The first lesson is to love like you knew them. What I do is I try to imagine anyone smiling at me no matter who they are because it makes me feel that I knew them.
I believe one of the reasons why God loves us is because He knew us. He created us despite who we are presently. We came from Him and we are created for Him.
I remember the days when I used to attend a 3-to-5-day camp. At the end of the the camp I feel like I love everyone because I knew them. We have been together for quite some time, we had fun together and developed friendship together.
Sometimes it takes time; and to see the way God loves me takes faith.
Smile… make them smile… imagine smile… you make Him smile…
No comments:
Post a Comment